Friday, April 1, 2011

Sale!

D mentions to me casually that there is a cotton collection sale on for three days. I jumped up and down in joy and wanted to know until when. D rolls her eyes and says " Its on for another two days mom". argh i have missed the first day. So I had to put half day leave and rush to the sale yesterday morning. I walked into Cotton Collection and there was some great Lovely Clothes. I was wondering why there was not much crowd. I was checking for the ever bright Sale sign which was missing. The prices looked normal too, thankfully heard the boom " Hey you are suppose to be at work!" From a good friend N. "I came for the sale men, better a half day than missing this" I said. "The sale is at the park street ware house" She says and gives me a nice pink leaflet. I looked at the leaftlet, looked at the clothes in my hand. Quickly dropped the stuff on the counter and ran out to get into a three wheeler. Reach park street and walk in the heat which was really bad. They had hired a huge ware house at the end of park street mews. It was full of clothes and more people grabbing this and that. I ran around picked up about twenty pieces and then turned around there was even another more hundred people in there. Then realised its going to be a disaster if all these people also wear the same clothes, put it all down. After wise decisions I walked out with jusst two t shirts for me and two for the kids. I think i am turning into a new leaf. Ran out again to catch a threewheeler with a faluda ice cream in my hand. Threewheeler guy : " Two hundred miss" Me : " Ioo aiye i am buying clothes at the sale, dont ask so much" Threewheeler guy : " I cant even come to the sale, my status is even worse" Just had to give him the money and get off at work.

4 comments:

. said...

oh no !!! thats too bad... stuff like that happens to me too... but I'm surprised that CC had a sale to begin with. Better luck next time !

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

Serves you right for cutting work! let me call your boss :P

Jack Point said...

You should have bought more stuff, you don't have to wear everything all at once.

The Single Couple said...

ha haa lol =D