Thursday, February 5, 2009

"Its written" -Slumdog Millionaire!

So everyones been watching this movie and asking me. So had to do the next best thing and got DH to buy me a dvd. Its a really good movie. Maybe since i had already read the book and liked the book so much. There are some bits from the book and more cinematic. Its always nice to read a book and see the movie. The book was Q&A by Vikas Swarup.

Wont write much on the story line since dont want to spoil it for the ones who watch it. Do watch it. I like the ending words mentioned in the movie "Its written" So right it is. Guess Everything is and thats called destiny!

Loved the little five year old Jamal such a cutie pie.

6 comments:

Serendib_Isle said...

Yes, wonderful movie. It also won the “Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture” at Screen Actors Guild Awards about 10 days ago.

There are some scenes stuck in my head... don’t want to spoil it for those who didn’t see the movie.

Lady divine said...

I watched the movie and thought it was brilliant! :)

ViceUnVersa said...

Tx, didn't know book was written. No patience to watch 'soppy' movies. :) Shall defa find book and have a read. How?

Bimmy said...

I enjoyed the movie… and I think it deserved all the Oscars too. But I believe there is a bit of an argument going on in India about whether they should celebrate the Oscars or not. Any idea what that is all about? Is it maybe because it is officially categorised as a "British" movie?

santhoshi said...

Yes its because its categorised as a British movie. Indians should celebrate for all their actors and arr being a part of it!

Bimmy said...

Yeah, I loved the acting of all the little kids especially.