Friday, June 5, 2009

Wrong Turn!

Stepping out of school it started pouring this morning. Luckily saw the car approaching me and quickly get in behind to find someone else in the drivers seat. A moment of “()*$)(“*(.
Me : Who are you?
Driver : Thilakasiri
Me (god i am getting kidnapped, really thought that. Felt very worried, but then he wont be smiling and telling me his name righ t... Ya right my foot whose going to waste their time kidnapping me)
Tooting of horns behind and the guy moves forward with big smile and stops few yards away.
Now i am trying to open the door and jump out its locked.
Thilakasiri : Wait me open door. U car there. (points with finger cant see anything in the rain)
Oh god i had got into someone elses car and taken a drive without even realising until thilakasiri told me in his English. After a mumbled sorry get off to see the owner of the drenched car walking up and looking pissed.
Shouted sorry and went to my car parked some place else where driver was having a good laugh.

4 comments:

ViceUnVersa said...

Heh heh heh...
Recently went to the mini-mall in the stix, came out with my head in the clouds, keep pressing key to open car door and wonder WTF as it wont open and stand annoyed in front of car. Someone comes running out of shop to glare at me suspiciously. Then realize it's someone else's car. :)
Haven't got into other people's car though. That's a first! Lollipop!

Jack Point said...

heh heh

How absent minded can you get.

:)

santhoshi said...

Viceversa- Ioo yesterday was not my day

JP- let me just say there is more....

Anonymous said...

hmm...thilakasiri... by any change was that car you got into a suzuki swift or audi A5? if so i might no who it belongs to :)