Friday, May 29, 2009

Tagged for Five!

Serendib Isle has tagged and said hope u dont mind ( I really mind ok) . I love the tagging game (yes very sad indeed i have run out of things to blog)

You write five words to describe how you feel about recent events in Sri Lanka.
You tag five bloggers.
You sit back and relax

Recent events in five words:

Uneasy ( about the present)
sad (looking at the IDPs)
Impressed (with the people involved with all the different charity drives)
Hopeful (for a better future)



Could come up with only four...

Here goes i tag Surani, Chaar-max, Jack Point, Bimal, Eppie (Where is she?)

4 comments:

The Good Witch said...

Hi Santhoshi! I'm good..hope you are keeping fine..glad you still visit my blog!

take care..xx

Serendib_Isle said...

Its really nice to see that everyone is HOPEFUL. A good sign of things to come.

;)

Hoot-a-Toot said...

Thanks for the tag! Been busy with settling in and haven't visited Kottu for ages!

Bimmy said...

Cheers for the tag Santhoshi. Finally managed to put some of my thoughts on my blog.