Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kantale - Trinco Diary

Wow. Is all I can say about the beaches in trinco. The travel time is not bad but the roads from Habarana onwards are being done. I guess in the next six months when the carpeted roads are ready the travel time will be shorter. Did not see any wild elephants since road works going on they dont venture i guess. Loads of monkeys some deer and birds were all that i saw.

Kantale - stretch is amazing. One side of the road is the huge kantale dam and right across the road is amazing paddy fields. I mean the scenery is such a beautiful contrast in colour and nature. Blessed we are for such a scenic island.

More on trinco, nilaveli later....

6 comments:

ViceUnVersa said...

I am so jealous and you made me so bloody homesick. B....
San, please go to the Sri Lanka Tourism blog and post this - PLEASE.
WONDERFUL!
Please post any pix you took?
Got tears in me eyes I miss the Paradise Isle so very much.

Hoot-a-Toot said...

Wow! do post some pictures. Must try to go...

santhoshi said...

Vice & Surani - Will get the photographs from Dh and post. I forgot to take my camera...

Anonymous said...

Been waiting to drive up there.. must do next long weekend for sure..

santhoshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
santhoshi said...

Chaar- take loads of photos when u go