Friday, April 23, 2010

Days that have been...

So my blogging days seems to have huge intervals between posts. I sometimes feel like there is nothing left to write and then there is so much where u dont know where to begin and end.

Recently, I have been having this feeling of wanting to ask god to make three of me. I seem unable to cope with work, house, kids, my parents and what not. If there were three of me I might be able to finish things up. Specially that earthquake eruption in my wardrobe six months back. Then the lose weight programme which seemed to have got lost in my Indian trips and new year kokis.

To add to the lovely things happening work cropped up with loads of issues which make me feel like i am sinking in the dark blue sea. The fact that I cannot swim does not help at all.

My parents well somethings never change. My dad hears me discussing about " Second Chance" the florist in colombo.
He calls me later to tell me that I should get First Chance. I was like uh? He was like i dont want second chance can u talk to first chance. Uhm dad there is no first chance florist. He goes i dont like this second chance name change it. Its moments like this that keep my sanity in check.

Hope all of u are well.

P.S Second chance flowers is a florist in Colombo. there is no First chance florist Yet.

7 comments:

Lady divine said...

lol... your dad said that?

hahahaaa!

parents.. what can I say.

me: I'm loaded with work with no time to do anything..:(

~ lo$t $oul ~ said...

Good luck.. :)

Hope you get through it al....

Hoot-a-Toot said...

ha ha ha...the first chance thing sounds like those funny emails you get.

Gadgetgirl said...

ur so funney. Ehehe

Amila Salgado said...

That is funny!

Bimmy said...

I know what you mean... I mean about the lengthy intervals....

I've had a huge break between Jan and now due to my workload at office,.. and sometime taking work home too

santhoshi said...

Ld : yes he said that like three times ld

Ls : ah i need a load of it i am tired already

sue ; Yes come to think of it

Gg and gallicissa : :)

Bimal : the thing is if u start an interval its so easy to stop blogging.