Monday, April 12, 2010

Bride Found!

Such an anticlimax after all the drama of the past year. So there I was with mum and she waves a photo to me. I look at it without the contacts and say yes nice. I mean after seing so very many photos it was time they all looked the same. Later with the contacts on I looked to find a pleasant smiling girl. So again it was off to see her. This time we took DH along.

There was a very friendly grandma who was chatting with me nonstop. B comes out and says yes I am ok with her. Dad jumps and tells me to ask if the girl likes B. So i ask her and she smiles. There is a loud " I like him I like him". No it was not the bride but her grandma. B looked bit scared. Grandma rushes to him and shakes hand and wishes him well.

Its all fixed and I am so excited and busy with the plans and so on. Shall keep updated about wedding tamasha which has started. Mum calls me and says that her uncle is sending an email list of ten addresses. I say yes and tell D to print it out and leave. Come back to find 100 pages with 1000 addresses of people not known. Now obviously the ink is all done up and i am so very mad.

7 comments:

Scrumps said...

This is so exciting! Congratulations to your brother! :) Please do keep us imformed. x

Azrael said...

Well that must be a load off your mind. No more bride hunting. Now it's wedding preparation time now. have fun :D

I guess it should be congratz to B

Lady divine said...

excellent!
congrats to all of you..:)

Now lets hear wedding stories.:)

Serendib_Isle said...

Aaah, finally..! But what about the horoscopes... you are going to get them checked, right?

Anonymous said...

That's good news! Congrats!

INDY

Hoot-a-Toot said...

How did I miss this post??? Wowwie! That must be a big relief to you, but I must say I am going to miss your hilarious 'looking for brides' posts ;)

Penny Says said...

Wedding Bells...lovely...Congrads..!!!