Monday, August 9, 2010

Countdown!

As the countdown for the wedding nears I am totally stressed and wasted. Parents have been under the impression that wedding invites take a wing of their own and fly out to the many number of people they are expecting. Bad moods have been rampant and B is totally worried.

B : i am really worried that there will be a total fainting
Me : U are going to faint u mean lol
B: You i am worried that u are going to just collapse two days before the wedding.

oh that wiped the smile off my face immediately. So did the next best thing went to the beach over the weekend, did nothing and totally relaxed. It was lovely except the mobile rang nonstop.

Mum : where is my flight ticket
me : its online check your email
Mum : can u take me a printout
(this was from Chennai and i am in some beach down south)

aunt: So r u done with inviting
me : i am down south
aunt: U are vacationing when there is so much work back here.. u are irresponsible blah blah blah

dad : u know your speech can i see it
me : no dad u cant
dad : my friends are coming so i want to see the speech, can u like talk
me : i am born to talk dad don't worry it will be the best speech
(except no speech is ready yet i thought i ll just speak whatever pops up at that moment.. :) )

switched off the mobile by then. It was lovely i wish i had a rewind button and could be back in the weekend. But its all fast forward from now. ..

9 comments:

Hoot-a-Toot said...

Good luck Santhoshi! Hope B has a great wedding. I am sure he will thanks to you!

Resident Princess said...

Good Luck! I'm sure everything will fall in to place just in time. :)

Gadgetgirl said...

calm down San. all iz well. :) have phun.

Lady divine said...

Don't worry.. I'm sure everything will be fine..:)

Good luck!!:)

Scrumps said...

Hope everything goes well Santhoshi! Just remember the end result - a beautiful wedding for your brother! :)

And tell everyone to relax!

Rad said...

Always check if the juice is worth the squeeze!! If it is, why worry? LOL...

I can't remember which movie, but i remember something like that... :)

Penny Says said...

Good luck...dont worry i'm sure it will be magical...:))))..stay strong...hehehe..

Amila Salgado said...

Hope the wedding goes well, Santhoshi and your B will be happy. I bet it would be a very colourful one. And good luck with the speech too. Look forward for the post-wedding posts.

santhoshi said...

thanks guys figers crossed :)