Monday, July 26, 2010

Sitting Still and Doing Nothing!

I so loved Karate Kid . I was having a terrible day and it was a great way of ending that day watching the movie. Love the bit when He tells the kid " Sitting Still and doing nothing are two different things" when they are at the kung fu training place. How true those words are. I think heard this somewhere else like in yoga or something.

Anyways I decided to incorporate that into the aerobics class. So there we were seated on the gym ball. I decided I should sit still and stop doing nothing. I think i must have been trying the still bit for quite a bit and dazed not dozed off. The calm serenity just knocked me for a five. I had this aura of calmness it was like i had overdozed on a little too much of piriton. It was a feeling of peace or whatever.

Suddenly a yelling in the ear " Dreaming are we as always " Oh dear turn to find the instructor right next to me with a smirk. The rest of the class is lying on the floor with the gym ball held high in the air with their legs and some wicked ones were actually giggling and I am just seated on the blooming thing. Quickly get off it and try to lift the thing with my legs and ouch it was ever so painful. My moment of calm serenity was gone... with the fairies...

1 comment:

Penny Says said...

ughhhhhrrrrr...i need to start jogging...putting up too much of chocolate kilo's additional to my baby fat!!!,,gonna set the alarm NOW..:(...hehhee