Tuesday, December 7, 2010

When It Rains!

It pours doesnt it? Its been raining in colombo, india, singapore and australia. The schools were closed in parts of south india yesterday. Then heard that the snowing in Europe and Canada is just as bad.

Dad was worried about the prevailing weather conditions and the world. He feels 2012 is coming up soon. So to cheer him up I sent him the news about the sea snakes rushing into town in Batticalo. Now i am getting calls by the hour about how worried he is about the whole situation.

The nights are no better with the wind howling like a banshee then one of the gate doors opening out wide and hitting on the wall and waking me and the whole neighbourhood up. I have been up from three am. I need some sleep or an extra shot of expresso.

6 comments:

Bimmy said...

2012, yeah I've fogotten that! The one about seasnakes was news to me. Damn Wikileaks story had been hogging the news lately.

ViceUnVersa said...

sea snakes in batti?!? interesting. explain pls...

Hoot-a-Toot said...

I know......rain rain rain...and always just when I am getting to work and just when I get off work!

santhoshi said...

http://www.newsnow.lk/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=271:panic-over-snake-invasion&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=2

ViceUnVersa said...

Thanks
At least no sea tigers no?

Angel said...

Hope you have a great 2011 Santhoshi!!

Happy new year!!