Monday, October 29, 2007

Mummy blues......

Rush into playschool with blank looking toddler (thats my one). Get stopped at entrance by example mummy EM(dressed in nasty clothes and always picking on me )

EM Have you quit your job yet?

Me (wtf she asks me this every week) No i do overtime these days and go home when the kids sleep.

EM (looks quite taken back and turns to gossip with the other mummies who dont even say hi to me)



I am tired of you mums who look down on me because I Work. Yeah yeah i am always running late into school activities and am yet to bake that sodding cup cake ( but Mrs. Gunawardena still does a nice one which i pretend is mine). The bloody volcano project for the five year olds was so uncalled for and messy ( but i did it although it looked like a ).



So dont dare give me that look when I pass by.........



But I am doing my best and do not put me down cause i work.

4 comments:

Indyana said...

Sounds like plain jealousy, which is best ignored!

santhoshi said...

It bothers me thats why i blogged about it will try my best to ignore :)

Mariangela Hills said...

Hey Santhoshi, this person sounds like someone who can’t mind her own business. She must have made your blood boil.

Anyway, try ignoring as Indyana said else give her a sarcastic comment with a plastic smile and hopefully she will grow a brain, get a life and get off your back. The world is full of those people and sometimes I wonder whether they don’t have anything better to do………….. But reality probably is that they don’t and that’s why they are minding other peoples business.

Anyway, you just hold your head high and be the best mother that you can be to your kid coz that’s all that matters in the end.

santhoshi said...

There is so much more about the mummy gang from school that I have to blog soon angel eyes. we can have a good laugh.