Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bride Hunt Photos!

Now that the bride hunt has been going on for ever(ok exaggeration its been like 8 months) oooh thats long. we had requests for Pictures of B. For some strange reason there are not pics of B since he was at university two years back and nothing from any family event. Its wierd. His college pics he has never showed me and he never introduces any of his friends to the the madhatters family (thats my parents since i am the only sane person:)

Mum gives a graduation picture of B in which he looks like a Eejit.. Then she proceeds further and gives me a pic of his school gradutation. Right next she might give his ten year old pic and ask me to send to the probabilities.

Mum would think the ten year old pic is so clever since thats the pic my dad had got (ten year old mum) when he was going to marry my mum. I think he still has not forgiven my grand parents for that bit.Photos and my family are a bit of a problem i guess.

Called up B and asked him to take a pic of him. He sends me a pic which was professionally taken in a studio. I fell off the chair (literally). Since it was taken at a studio with a seventies touch to it. called him up and asked what he was thinking? B was not happy that i was laughing at the pic

Talking to DH he was laughing and suggested i do a branding of B. Take him and take nice pics at a good studio (not seventies backdrop). So its all that end of the day right branding and marketing when its an arranged marriage. Negotiation of horoscopes and what nots.

Ground rules for photos if u are having an arranged marriage. Picture should have been taken in the last three months in natural settings. one passport size and one full length...

4 comments:

Indyana said...

haha! Well, thanks for the tip...I'll need ten yrs down the lane, for the kids....if they marry traditional style!

Hoot-a-Toot said...

I know a friend who got a ten year pic of her hubby to be ;O)
wouldn't a casual photo taken at home be better than a posed studio one?

Anonymous said...

Aw Indyana, don't make your kids go through that. Pow wadey!

santhoshi said...

Indyana- I ll compare notes with u at that time :)

Surani- yeap thats what i sent a casual one with him looking really wierd

Chaarmax- :) I am definitely making my kids do that (like they will listen to me)