Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Discovering THE Ice Coffee!

So there it is my discovery which is not in posh cinnamon grand coffee stop (the coffee tastes too fat, i am serious), not at over priced coffee bean ( telling you something wrong with the milk), barista (have u noticed how its empty most of the time) or the ones aunties make (which has too much milk, vanilla, icecream and less alcohol)

The best one in the whole of colombo would be at green cabin. It tastes heavenly and its addictive. So little D and I seem to have consumed vast amounts of said ice coffee at green cabin.

any other suggestions on my discovery?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Completely true about barista.

ViceUnVersa said...

Next time I am in Colombo, you can buy me one!

Serendib_Isle said...

Santhoshi, yes - this is THE place. They are also great for one more thing: perfectly chilled Coca-Cola, try it out mid-day, sitting in the lawn-side. ;)

Hoot-a-Toot said...

I am so not a coffee person...sadly.

santhoshi said...

lefroy - i wonder if they do make any profits

vice- sure

serendib- perfectly chilled coke sounds just perfect. I ll try that and put up photos

sue- i guess u like tea?

Sabby said...

*looks meek*
But I actually liked the Coffee Stop one =/

santhoshi said...

sabby- wait till u try this one..

Anonymous said...

Any place that serves Hansa Coffee is my preference! It's a Sri Lankan coffee with an international standard taste. I think it's served at the good hotels in Colombo and exported. You can buy it in Keels or Barefoot I think if you want to prepare it at home!!

Vak said...

I second that. On a very hot day like these, iced coffee at green cabin...heaven