Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tuesday Morning

Parked near the odel roundabout with heavy traffic in the morning. My moment of thinking about important things in life is loudly interrupted by mom who points at the Huge Ad tv. There is an ad on analene milk powder. She pointed out that might happen to my bones and it will all break into pieces if i don’t buy an analene and drink it. I was uhminng

Next ad starts she is reading it to me since i am illiterate. It goes like “ is your house safe? Is it protected” thankfully the light changed and we moved off. Mum was annoyed that she could not get my house protected and saved since she did not finish reading the rest of it.

Get to work and she calls me after her visit to the astrologer. I have good news u are going to build a new house and B is getting married before December. But did he not say the same thing last year mum. Well apparently the astrologer had said that your I look distrustful whenever I come for a reading and that I should believe in him.

3 comments:

Hoot-a-Toot said...

Darn about mom not being able to see the add about protecting your house :) I remember it was broken into a few times. I love the way you write Santhoshi, it makes me laugh :D

Gadgetgirl said...

Echo Sue.
It sounds hilarious. :D

santhoshi said...

thanks girls :)