Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Shopping!

The last few evenings have been spent visiting odel every evening to try and redeem the HSBC and Nexus points. For some reason I could not find anything I liked for myself. Since it’s the season decided to redeem points and buy gifts for the family. I keep visiting all the shops buy stuff and go exchange the next evening (Loads of hours have been wasted doing this)

Anyways I don’t know why I keep going to in but year after year I visit SLECC and BMICH for the so called Colombo shopping festival. Buy a load of junk and not use it. One of the stalls I saw a girl selling these M&S tops for cheap price but same top was sold for five hundred bucks more at a reputed shop. The same stalls same people same stuff and still I go like a prayer.

The only place I have not been able to get into is House of Fashion, since there is no way you can get a parking space there. It is always crowded. Arpico is like Christmas in paradise with so many decorations for sale did not know what to pick. Anyways the Christmas tree is up with usual décor done. Wanted to get a fresh tree but have no clue how to maintain it thought better not to risk new things.

Merry Christmas to all!!!!

No comments: