Monday, December 3, 2007

Paradise Found!

At last found time to stop at odel on Friday evening. The décor was simply superb. The parrots and peacocks did indeed take me to paradise. There must be so much time and care taken to plan something like this. It’s a feast for the eyes. They had beautiful wrapping paper with the same theme. Bought a birthday gift for S s classmate and got it wrapped with the parrots. Did a bit of window shopping and stepped out to have a juice and harpo’s pizza. There was just too much food around did not know what to eat. Wonders never cease I think I am getting out of the “buying clothes for know reason disease”. Hope this lasts through the season.

Stopped by at opticians care to get my new pair of glasses (librarian ones to look intellectual not that I need glasses to be one). Anyways told S to look at the TV and the nice elephant show. I mean what can go wrong with watching some elephants having a walk in the jungle. S Shouted “Oh mum that elephant has five legs look look!” . The light bulbs in the head did not go on immediately ignored him and was busy looking at the glasses. S shouted some more looked up to see the optician sniggering and the customers (old couple) clearly embarrassed. Look into the screen and see the elephant is indeed on heat or something. S goes on as all four year old do “so how come he has five legs tell me tell me” situations like this are vast and really I don’t know how to handle them. Did the next best thing picked up some glasses and told to bill it and left the place quickly. The glasses are intellectual not!!!! Big buying blunder to say the least...

No comments: