Monday, October 20, 2008

Here I go again…

For all the guys who hated it. I loved the movie. Its girlie, chick lit stuff and soppy, but ohh I recovered from my illness just by laughing and enjoying all the old songs. The theatre was full of girls women all ages (ok ok not much girls lot of aunties). While collecting the tickets bunch of aunties were very excited to get their Etickets for the first time. They were going on and on about how posh it was.

DH was cringing since I dragged him to watch it with me. But with me singing along and jumping up and down the broken seat he had to laugh. By the way the seats in the cinema are torn with sharp objects poking out and if u are lucky u can get away without getting scratched by rusted metal.

Thank god I did not take the kids since this is PG 13 and well its not for the small ones but there were loads of kids.

Met up with some mums from school and while chatting one of them goes on about her dot dot dot life (for the ones who did not watch the movie that stands for sex). It was hilarious listening to her story, but nope I am not going to post it here.

Now I have all the songs running in my head and can’t help but keep humming the tunes

1 comment:

The Good Witch said...

Sounds like you had a great time.
:)