Sunday, October 12, 2008

Housebound!

Thats where I have been the past ten odd days, due to severe flu and some other neck related stuff which we wont go into gorry details. It was quite a mayhem in there. Have never been ill in my whole life and was almost seeing the light. For a moment i wanted everything to end for me because the pain and fever was so bad. Was busily dreaming of my gala funeral (yes i do get a bit mentally ill at times). While the family had assembled and had arguements about whether to fly me to india or finish me off here. There in my bad condition i was dragged to three docs who gave many verdicts. what pissed me off was the guy i wanted to really see refused to see me on the ground that he sees only this number of patients. But anyways we did manage to barge in and see him. I am just going to recover slowly but steadily.

The good thing in all this is i have lost five kgs woooohooo woohoo and turned into a babe but a bit pale ( sometimes thats the in thing to look all pale and worn out well angie does look a bit pale and thin thats angelina jolie). I lived without my mobile well not talking on my mobile for about seven days. It was an experience by itself, i mean i had numerous missed calls. Auntis decided i was pregnant and ashamed since i have reached the old age of 32 with a nine year old daughter toooo and who gets preggy at that far lost age or some crap and thats why i was housebound. A good meaning friend called me to ask if i was lying low and getting a lipo. Well now she is not going to believe me when i walk into school with my sudden weight loss.

As of now i cant stand the sight of food, chocolates or anything except orange barley..... no mrs g s mirangue would not tempt me. This is all a good sign since i am going to incorporate that into my new healthy life or whatever the hell....

3 comments:

Dee said...

get well soooon!

Lady divine said...

lovely to see you online!!! :D
and get well soon!!! :D

Unknown said...

I pray you will be truly well and healthy in time for Diwali. Did you do anything for NavaShivaRathri?
jsk
DD