Thursday, October 30, 2008

Home Alone part 1

Deepavali brings the good fortune of having all the maids packing up and leaving the town of colombo. Dh was also out on business. So there I was home alone on tuesday night. With all my big talk was very nervous so called up my brother (who obviously was not going to come and stay with me)

Me; Well i will ask mom then

B: Not a good idea she is going to complain that your house is unclean

Me : My house is so damn clean although no maid i clean it myself u can eat of the floor(ok i dont genearlly eat of the floor anyways)

B : (looks confused) u mean your dressing room is clean !!!

ok dropped mum coming and staying with me at that point. Everything is clean except that area where the clothes are like nevermind. So decided to face it alone.

No comments: