Thursday, November 27, 2008

Mr. Astrologer

It’s that time of the year again. Once every few months I have a meeting with my astrologer. It clearly coincides with some emotional upheaval which runs parallel with the life. So this Mr. A I went to him about six months back and did not return to do the vows I had to do since he told me to change the spelling of my name.

This was round two with the same astrologer. Its usually different ones but this is the first time I am repeating the same guy. Took mom along since she loves listening to my astrological chart (since she has nothing else to do). So off we go in a morning and he waves us in. Mind you I had already seen this guy earlier he goes into a trance and predicts things, but last time around I annoyed him by not asking my questions when he is in a trance. (if u don’t understand ignore this point).

This time he decided he will explain my chart.

First thing he said was something like “you are here without a belief”.

My mum being subtle the middle name nudged me hard.

Well he told a bunch of things like change the spelling of my name and also not to talk to strangers. Stranger danger is huge problem in my life apparently. It was quite eventful with him saying loads of things and asking me to come back to do some poojava to fix things. My mum was gleeful since this is going back there again.

Mum: ask him about the mobile (this is the lost mobile of mine)

I looked at her since I don’t see this guy having some tracking machine to track down my lost mobile.

So mum asks him. Mr. A Looked quite bemused by my moms so called clever question and did the next best thing. He ignored her inquiry about the lost mobile and went on looking at my chart.

Now I am in a confused track whether to go back to him since he says people are doing some voodoo magic to me and he is going to do something back to cut it.

Do I actually go ahead with all this? Or be myself and ignore…..

4 comments:

Lady divine said...

well.... if you really believe in these, go ahead and do it..
if not, just let it be

If his predictions were right, then give it a try and see..

However, if you dont do anything now, dont ever look back later and regret thinking "I should've...."

so, what does your head tell ya?:D

Unknown said...

All a proper Astrologer will do is look at how your horoscope is placed in relation to the current position of the Navagraha planets. Your guy seems to be all mumbo jumbo.
Call this gentleman - Princey - 2725019 he will see if you have any ailments in your planets and give you solutions accordingly. Usually it is to do a Navagraha or Ganesha-abisheka.
Please don't believe these people who profess to go into a trance, what nonsense!
You seem to have such a level head and then lose it suddenly at intervals worrying over the silliest things.
And therefore you lost your mobile, which to me s pure carelessness. Don't look for a ghost behind every door, soon you will see one.
Our karama is our karma and all the horoscope does is to warn us if we are going through a bad period. Therefore, forewarned is forearmed.
Trance, my foot.
I go into those frequently, after an 'e' and dancing to Bob Sinclair at Chinawhite's!
If you are really worried, go with your mother to the Kali temple in Modera on Tuesday morning and do a pooja. Highly recommend the 8am one where you can participate in the washing of the goddess. Can't be more that Rs.5000 now a days. Pray to her for protection if you think something evil's happening to you, she will help you. Make sure you ask that she protect you from any enemy activity so that you can love, protect and nurture your children as their mother.
Recite the Mantras of Goddess Durga every morning and at night before you sleep, do this in complete privacy.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Maa-Durga--Mantra
Sorry about the long reply.
Last but not least,
Jai Shri Skanda!

Lady divine said...

you've been tagged..:)

santhoshi said...

LD- I did not go to the astrologer... My heart is confused...


Vice- I must say i laughed at your wise words about how u go into a trance hahahhaha... U seem to have read me right abotu worrying for silly things.....