Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chennai Days!

Thats where I was last week on a spontaneous trip to attend a wedding with DH. It was five days of non stop shopping, visiting relatives,attending a wedding, watching a tamil movie in sathyam, eating and not doing much work.

March ending the end of year sales was booming. The recession means more sales and more buying. I think seeing all the 50% Off signs were making me feel dizzy. Seeing the signs did not make me shop till i dropped. But i did my fair share to boost the sales.

Did i mention about the food. I ate so much of food which was out of this world. Including dodgy melon juice served at a house which gave my throat pain. And the road side boiled peanuts with the chennai dust which just took my appetite away after getting back. . .

1 comment:

Bimmy said...

Ah yes,.. Tt was close to 2 year ago, but I still remember having some great food last time I went to Chennai...