Saturday, September 5, 2009

Love is.....

Thanks DD and LD for tagging me ( i love getting tagged yes i know i have told many times)

So here goes :

Love is

your parents hiding their tears at your wedding...

Crying like a river and my grandma Telling me to shut up and get on with life at my homecoming....

Holding your newborn and thinking how on earth was i capable of creating this miracle..

Your Daughter introduces you to every single friend at school and says this is my mom and she is so cool...

when your brother calls you up randomly to ask "how are you really"

Best friend from school being able to continue your friendship from where u left it off so many years ago.. (through face book hurray to fb)

Talking to M and P and telling all the bad things i have done and them not being judgemental..

when you both look at each other across a crowd and you know that u are going to work it out somehow...

My six year old sitting on my lap everyday for five minutes before he goes to school...

kids kissing you good night...

spending your saved handbag money to buy him a gift....

sacrificing dreams and beliefs just to be there for your love..

going through the pain and heartbreak just to make it work...

I dont think i have even done half of what love is... cause its a subject which can run into so many blog posts...

I tag : Chaarmax, Serendib Isle, the one who eats cookies, scrumplicious, lost soul, eppie, bimal and whoever else reads this post :)


I want to add more to this but there are four kids pretending to be red indians and i might lose the bit of love i have left...

8 comments:

santhoshi said...

I tag surani too !

She Who Eats Cookies said...

Aw :D
It's so true. Although I haven't gone through over half of these yet :) cant wait to.

DD said...

I am laughing, and I have a bit of a tear in me eye too. Keep hope alive! and Love...

Indy said...

Very nice list Santhoshi! :)

Gadgetgirl said...

"going through the pain and heartbreak just to make it work..."

Sigggghhhhhhh...Indeeed.

Bimmy said...

Lovely. Cheers for the tag.

Serendib_Isle said...

Lovely...

Thank you for tagging, but I was away for a while and didn’t know. Sorryyy. Shall catch-up soon, promise.

Anonymous said...

awww... really sweet.