Thursday, September 3, 2009

School, flu and the blues

I am so paranoid about this swine flu business getting into schools here. I know as sri lankans we should be more worried about the dengue business than swine flu. But then again so many kids have been travelling and on vacation. school is a place where kids can easily pick it up. What with india having cases in large numbers should we not be a bit more alert about it. or am i worrying about the unknown as usual?

then of course this busines of the lady who had gastric bypass and died. I was so upset after reading it. No i was not booked for one, but i did think i will get a tummy tuck once i save all that money (trust me the tummy is never the same after child birth). yes i know u have to work out and not take the easy way out under the knife for a bit of vanity . It is tempting since I suspect most of the flat tummy yummy mummies have done it.

5 comments:

Hoot-a-Toot said...

I worry about dengue and swine flu ad all sorts of other illnesses all the time too! I guess it's a Mummy thing.

Indy said...

My goodness ! Brave a tummy tuck! That's great!I swear,the almost concave flat tummy is part of history for me too!Tch!

Don't worry just take precautions abt the swine flu!

And the er,template change thing?

santhoshi said...

surani - yes i think so too

Indyana - no tummy tuck for me :(. template change i am scared i will lose the old posts

santhoshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Indy said...

Well, I guess you got scared by what nearly happened on someone's blog! But, if you like the template mama one's are safe to use! If you change ur mind that is!