Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Various......

The past two days this week i have been chased by two buses overtaking each other and making my life miserable. (my car was in between these two buses) . I cant seem to get rid of them until we reach some sort of junction.

So when today a bus gave way to turn i did a double take and was looking around to make sure it was me that he was giving way for... Then the bus driver winks.. (yes its u i have bestowed the honour of not running over today.)

Speaking to M the college friend
M : My life is a treadmill
Me: U mean u have been working out nonstop
M : I have been walking all the time, its like walking and walking and more walking. Though i would ride a bike for a change and tried to run over an eighty year old woman.

(M just moved to australia to do her masters.)

I was laughing so much after talkign to her..
only excitement i had in return to tell her was how i got home from work , cooked dinner and fell asleep on the couch. Pathetic..

Hurray that we got the long weekend..

4 comments:

Jack Point said...

When buses do that just pull over to a side and let them both go. You could get into a very nasty accident getting squeezed between two buses so take no risks.

That is basically what I do.

DD said...

Room for two on the couch?
Hello hun, howsz u these days?
You Tc x

santhoshi said...

Jack - They dont let me pull over to a side. its always like getting tail chased if u know what i mean

DD- Hi how are you? I am fine :)

Indyana said...

"only excitement i had in return to tell her was how i got home from work , cooked dinner and fell asleep on the couch. Pathetic.."


Haha...sounds eerily like the life I know!!