Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another Year Ends!

The year 2008 was one of the worst years I have dealt with. Simply because I have gone through some of the toughest times of my life in this year. I think it is ending with quite a bang what with a Global crisis in hand which is going to make next year suck. A few good things that I can think of that I have achieved in the year is starting yoga after only talking about it for ages. The astrologer has been on busy schedule looking up my charts too many times this year due to moms pestering

Have been conferencing with the gods far too much and I am sure they are very much in a confused state of mind with my measly day to day problems. For the first time in my life my phone was stolen and I had a visiting Burglar who was trying to burgle my place a many number of times. I need to vent and rant about this year so I can leave it all behind and go for a fresh new start next year.

I have also learnt that worries can keep u sleepless for months and your tear ducts don’t dry out however much you cry (god that sounds so miserable)

So starting it off with a bang hope to visit Katharagama this Friday. More conferencing with the gods and on a religious note. . 31st night is far too over rated (ok I am not going out anywhere and am spending it at home, so shall make that sad comment) The kids are far too scared of the cracker sound and I don’t want to leave them alone. (not bug them but home alone)

Out of this topic, so many of my office colleagues seem to have invested money in Golden key and are panicking so much.

That’s it dear bloggers, Wish you all a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

4 comments:

Lady divine said...

2008 sure wasnt too great alright.....
Hope 2009 is good!
Wish you and your family a brilliant new year!!
Big Hug!

Anonymous said...

Wish you and your family the very best for next year Santoshi!!!

Hoot-a-Toot said...

Wish you a great 2009 and hope it will be burglar free (visiting or otherwise) and less confused gods! ;o)

ViceUnVersa said...

Hello there, I am back in blighty! Welcomed by minus 3 to 6 temperatures!
Happy New Year and my best wishes for 2009. I hope your visit to Skanda went well and you remembered all your friends in blogland in your prayers.
Tentative start to the year, resolution made for 100% veg!
Be safe, be well, be at peace.
Jai Shri Skanda!
DD
PS: I actually went for the SL Association dinner dance in DC, it was such a joke and we died laughing, shall post pix!