Friday, December 12, 2008

So this is Christmas !



1. Grown wiser this year (ya right!)
2. Gained less weight than last year (which is not inversely propotional to losing weight)
3. Became a marriage fixer / wedding planner (of sorts)
4. Visited down south and the beach most number of times this year (yes i am doing some research on turtle hatching)
5. Cut my hair very short (and convinced myself that i am carrying it off well)
6. Lost my temper (very colourfully numerous times)
7. Got myself skinny jeans(and it looks great, buy your own pair everyone)
8. Decided that yes i love my job and should do justice (even though the recession is hitting us left right and centre)
9. Got visited by a burglar twice (Not even funny since this guy is doing this on a regular basis in short intervals)
10. Handling the kids better i think (now that we have established I am indeed the mum in the house and not one of them)
11. Spent less time on the gossip line (yes yes improvement in my life)
12. Acquired more bags and shoes than last year (not good need to stop)
13. Gave away more bags and shoes than last year (So no.12 is all right actually)
14. Made some great blogger friends (this i mean it from my heart)
15. Visited Malaysia (the land of bags and shoes)
16. Last not least Kept updating the blog (was not so sure i would get this far with it)

8 comments:

santhoshi said...

Thanks Ld And Vice for the tag. Enjoyed doing that one

Lady Divine said...

you're most welcome!! it's great to have you for a friend!!
*mega hug*

Unknown said...

woah1 now lwet me think about my self..... hmm... i think i have to do some calculation now.....

santhoshi said...

LD Hugs

Nifraz- what is the calculation?

ViceUnVersa said...

Bravo! May 2009 bring you the best and all the shoes and bags your heart desires.

Anonymous said...

been looking for skinny jeans everywhere. any suggestions as to where i can buy them?

santhoshi said...

Vice- wish u all the best for the new year too:)

S - Got mine in malaysia but heard that Denim range launched skinny jeans here. Shall get u details where it is available. I think odel. will check again and leave it here in about two days.

Anonymous said...

Love this post! So proud of you, and you make me laugh! love you!
-Aus M