Friday, March 14, 2008

Dinner gone wrong!

A friend invites me to have a Japanese Dinner with her group. As doubtful as I was about this little invitation, I said yes. I mean I do eat a random veggie sushi roll n all once in a while. Anyways get to the dinner and the ambience was really great. Looked at the menu they had quite a variety of vegetarian stuff. Got a friend to order for me since he is the expert of Japanese Cuisine.

The food arrived it was beautifully presented like some sort of art. I was quite impressed but then my mind started alerting signals like these are fish. They are raw. Ignored the alerts and ate some of the veggie stuff which was all right. But I was so hungry end of the dinner because they had not ordered filling stuff I suppose. Was very suspicious with the tofu and ate only little of everything. I thought I was not a fussy vegetarian. But I realized that was the first time I was not feeling that all right with seeing all that raw fish. Or maybe I am just getting old or something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mm, It woudn't have ben nice

Lady divine said...

hmmm.. doesn't sound very pleasant..

Go have something chinese and get the taste buds kicking again..;)

Anonymous said...

I think next time will not join if its full Japanese. I did get some Chinese during the weekend LD :) that was a relief welcome.