Thursday, March 6, 2008

Disturbed and Disorganized

The past three weeks have been in a disturbed state of mind. Have absolutely not been finishing work on time, or attending to any of the house hold chores properly, even going to the aerobics lesson is a stand still. I know I need to snap out of it or take a holiday or something. Have been down with the flu but still working without a break but not completing anything. Have lost interest with life in general. I read my favorite blogs on and off but have no energy to leave comments even sometimes…….. What is this disturbance that has caused havoc to me in general……? Isn’t it too early to have a mid life crisis for god sakes……..

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I highly doubt its a midlife crisis. What you do need is a break. Take a few days and just disappear from everything that's become a routine in ur life. It helps.

Anonymous said...

Seems like u r fedup. Jst have a break. It will make u rite

Lady divine said...

take it easy.. these things happen... you definitely need a wee bit of a break... chill a bit... and get some fresh air with some peace in mind...

take care...:) *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Thanks I have to follow your advices and take a small break hopefully during the long weekend :)

Diaspora Voices said...

hiya

sorry totally unrelated to your post.

do you have the april new year auspicious times?

especially the nonagathe and dawn of new year including colour of clothes?

click on my profile on the blog please and you get link to my email.

thanks in advance.

d

Anonymous said...

D- I will have to check and tell u about the times. The tamil auspicious times r different to the sinhala auspicious times. I shall mail you both next week. Have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

hiya again

santhoshi

sorry should have been clearer. Planning family reunion in cmb for new year. must obviously visit skanda at the same time.

i was planning to go to kattaragam on the 13th (sunday) night, so just need to know what time does avurudu dawn on the 13th?

cheers & tx again

dhammika