Friday, March 28, 2008

Spitting

The drivers in this town never cease to amaze me with all their new tactics of blocking the road. Going down duplication road the jeep in front brakes and I managed to brake as well or would have hit his posh jeep with a big bang. Was wondering whether he was letting some invisible person cross the middle of the road or something. He opens his door and spits on the middle of the road!!!

I was thinking that was so gross. The jeep moves and we would have passed a few buildings and he stops and does the same thing again. This was all in the middle of a slight traffic situation. I mean yeah the motorists stop and have chats and do their own thing but this guy kept spitting every few paces. I wonder what he would do if our usual sets of convoys pass by.

3 comments:

Bimmy said...

Yeah it is Gross! I mean the spitting.

These idiots stopping on the middle of the road doesn't surprise me anymore. If you see all these "private" buses, how many would voluntarily move their bus to the curbside before stopping to pickup their passengers? Almost none. It is quite frustrating when the road has only one lane and you cannot overtake – which is the case on most of our roads.

Lady divine said...

heh... sure is disgusting!!
How about passengers on a bus spitting right onto vehicles after chewing beetle? (err.. I think that's how it is spelt)

Jack Point said...

It used to be worse. Chewing beetle was very common and people would be spitting all over the place. Luckily the practice is dying-no longer fashionable.