Thursday, May 15, 2008

Ten Random things that make me happy in my life..

I have been tagged by LD and Chaar-max and I must say it’s a good distraction from all my miserable posts. This is the first time I have been tagged so pretty excited I must say

Here goes
The kids- when they give these huge smiles
Reading a book
Rainbows – Rarely see them for some reason
This feeling you get after prayers ( that’s sometimes)
Having a laugh with my best friends in India
Traveling around Sri lanka
Movies – preferable funny ones which will make me laugh
Shopping – finding that ever so perfect pair of shoes
Cooking – that should be cooking up a storm when I am in a good mood
Trading with profits – don’t we all get happy when we make huge profits…..

I am pleased to tag

Dhammika
Angel
Angel Eyes
The kill me romeo project
Bimal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you popular.. Getting tagged twice.. he he.. why can't women have enough shoes? Somethings are left un-answered eh? :)

santhoshi said...

ggI can answer one thing. We can never have enough of handbags either :)

Bimmy said...

I took the bait. Check this out.

Angel Eyes said...

hey Santhoshi I commented at last check my post out :)