Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Three more months………

Christmas in three more months, another year another set of resolutions. So there after all the power yoga, gyming, aerobics and eating healthy (all this in my imaginary world I was at last a staggering size eight). After absolutely doing nothing and eating away I decided its time to lose that last six kgs (hemm did I not say five kgs last year this time).

Saturday evening I started exercising. Went for a jog which left me panting for more (Not). So damn tired had to get back within twenty minutes. There I was in my newly exercised feeling and so tired. Where is the glow (with all the blood rushing to my face) I looked not healthily glowing but sickeningly wheezing.

I fell asleep, I mean all this serious shock the body has been through has put it into serious damage mode. Woke up with a start and wandered downstairs and ate a Twix bar……..Great since all the jogging with eating chocolate gives me a Fat chance of getting my goals. (It’s so ironic the fat word comes again)

These days when I go anywhere I seem to see that all women are extremely thin. Ok not all at least the majority of them. It must be the obsession of all this I am hallucinating sometimes. The other day while at hospital had a brain wave and asked H if I could spend my savings to have liposuction. Durdans had a poster up about some new high tech liposuction blah blah.. Obviously he was so encouraging about it. I got scolded nicely for even thinking about such mad ideas. …..He was nice enough to buy me a walnut brownie to cheer me up…..

10 comments:

The Good Witch said...

Wannarexic?
Acupuncture, swimming & green tea. that's my way.
Keep thinspiration images of models and hollywood stars keep starvation motivation going...

All the best.

santhoshi said...

Eppie- have been drinking so much green tea these days..

thinspiration wannarexic, nice play of words... i will be more sad if i keep those pics. but anyways thro hook or crook me going to be thinner before christmas :)

The Good Witch said...

oh yes! I drink 1 1/2l jug daily(green tea is an anti-oxidant, you can burn up to 110 extra calories easily daily).I'm kindda addicted to it. and swimming..
here are some more tips;

When you are hungry, do something gross like dig for worms, clean a kitty litter box, or something. It will make you less likely to eat.

Write a note to yourself listing all the reasons you are finally ready to lose weight. Keep this letter with you at all times, for inspiration.

You'll eat less on a black or navy blue plate.

Get your tongue/lip/labret pierced, therefore you can't eat. Not only will your mouth be sore, but youll have something to strive for, a new motivation.

Drink 2tbsp of vinegar before the meal, so it well help suck out the fat out of it.

Have a peppermint. Peppermints actually decrease hunger.

hope these will help.
safe slimmimg!

Bimmy said...

Piercing & drinking viniger? Are you serious?

Lady divine said...

wow! eppie has left a lot of advice...:)

hey, don't think too much... you're fine lady..:)

santhoshi said...

Eppie - Thanks for advice might not be able to follow all...:)

Bimal - :)

Ld - ;)

The Good Witch said...

Be daring!
since you wanted results before christmas I gave you some unconventional ideas..

Thanks for the Book Fair post. I was in two minds whether or not to go there..now I shall attack the bookfair with complete confidence...:)

Anonymous said...

Oi oi oiiiiii

Eat less, more often. Don't start running right away, walk for 10mins, jog for 10mins, warm down again for 10mins.

Chocolates absolutely forbidden. My Cadbury stomach is just refusing to disappear. The sad part is I am getting used to it now! Yuk!

DD

Anonymous said...

You are atleast trying...hats off! here I just vegetate and ponder on how to lose weight, and expect it to lose by itself!

Great going Santhoshi!

Anonymous said...

why dont you try the 'South Beach Diet' - a fantastic book and phased diet plan / regime / way of living devised by Dr Arthur Agatston.

though i doubt you will be able to find most of the salad ingridents in Sri Lanka - even the supermarkets.... by trying this diet, you can get the much sought after 'concentration camp' look which can make you ready to wear LBDs and Marc Jacobs ... :-)

or better still, enroll in a Spinning Class at your local gym.

discipline, discipline, discipline... Sri Lanka is a country full of delicous CARB rich foods, so you need to be on top of it.

Good luck...