Monday, September 1, 2008

Next holiday!

Walking into office this morning, saw the accountant burying her face into a tiny diary ( she looked a bit odd since she was intensely staring at the thing) . Had to stop by and ask her whats up. She shows me april 2009. Hemm was surely missing something, was trying to rack my brains in the ten seconds which followed, was she retiring, are we planning a party or is it some office celebrations. Brain was fully blank..

me : what is in april 2009

A : lots of holidays.... I am checking next years holiday schedule since we dont have a single holiday in september.

Me : Right ...

I think my tone was a tad annoyed.

A : Why u should be happy u can go to india and visit relatives or plan something.

Just had to put on a fake smile and walk off.

So september has no holidays and everyones checking whats the next one in a country where we have too many holidays anyways.

1 comment:

Azrael said...

What? There's no holidays in September??? aaaaghh.... :P