Thursday, June 12, 2008

Exams are over!

Well not mine obviously but little D's exams are finishing tomorrow and i am so relieved. I probably can sit through the exams in my sleep since my head is swimming with transport systems, fractions, prefixes and combien? ouch actually my head is aching.

Strangely, my shopping mania has been put a stop i have not been to odel in a month i think (oh god i am rehabilitated) or for a coffee in three weeks (has it been that long). Then again i have been mostly house bound due to car being repaired too. I am so looking forward to a weekend in peace at last........

Tomorrow St. Anthonys Feast so have to attend that as well. I think will start off being free in the evenings religiously...

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

that is great!!
So u believe in St. Anthony? I know my mum does... she's been like that for a very very very long time.. way before i was even born!!

good to know..:) I'm trying to make a trip to the kovil once a week... i try tuesdays and the closest it Mayura. plus my best friend's( a tamil girl) dad is very well known there so some of the sami's kinda know me when they see me as I was once introduced.. when i went to get the car blessed..:D

santhoshi said...

Yes i believe he is very powerful and look forward to the feast every year...

So u go to mayura place? I try to go there on and off but visit Captain Gardens and dehiwela more...