Monday, June 9, 2008

NDTV Programme on Bloggers

Last night was aimlessly flicking channels and came across this really good NDTV programme on “we the people”. I guess on Sundays at eight they have this programme on and address different topics. This was the first time I watched this and it was really interesting they debated on interesting titles like “The brave new world of Blogs” and “should blogs be regulated”.

They covered a range of different matters. What I caught up with the programme was people have blogs for different reasons like
Reaching out to strangers
Saying stuff that we wont usually tell
Getting on the lime light
Start conversation
Meeting people

They also did this bit about what is good and not good in the world of blogging. General not good factor was about anonymous comments but there were so many positive points discussed. I really enjoyed the programme; wish I had known it was on would have posted it before so that all could have had watched. There was so much said in it and I can’t cover it all here……

3 comments:

Lady divine said...

hmm.. interesting!!
I blog... coz I get to be me.. and totally ME!!!:D

and in the midst of that, find lovely people like you...:)

Bimmy said...

Yes. I saw that program. It was enjoyable to watch. Although I do not share the view that internet should be regulated.

Anonymous said...

Ld: thanks :) for me its been to rant and rave about my life.
It has brought some great friends tooo ...

Bimal : hi was wondering how come no one else watched it. .. hemm regualting internet will be near to impossible task right now anyways