Saturday, June 7, 2008

Nursery rhymes with actions!

Was stuck at a killer traffic when five year old S asks me to do nursery rhymes with the actions. So started off with incy wincy with the actions was getting really into it and just turned, saw a guy in his car with a shocked expression in his face. Turned back with pat a cake and out of the corner of my eye noticed s has slided right into the seat and it looked like I was driving alone with all this funny hand actions? The guy in the car must have thought I am bonkers. I decided shall entertain him some more and went on to do another rhyme. Oh god he took his phone out and was taking a picture. Arghhh trust the road to open up then everyone tooting and had to move. I was so annoyed ok it was definitely my mistake to do weirdo gestures in the car but he had no business to take a picture (I don’t know video it).
Isn’t that banned here like u cant take pics of strangers? I know that I should not have been continuing my nursery recital knowing someone was looking. I found it a joke so continued it……..

6 comments:

Jack Point said...

Hey can you keep doing that every time you get caught in a jam? I could do with some entertainment.

Chaar~Max said...

I'll let you know when it hits youtube. Right now i'm searching for "crazy lady board in traffic" :p

just kidding.... or am i?

Anonymous said...

Jack Point - i think i am going to be careful until i am sure this guys not done anything with the pic

Chaarmax- kind of really worried about that.. nutcases can do anything with pics. this mobile picture taking has been a total menace.

Lady divine said...

hehee... it's fun of you to do something like that.. and hey, i talk to my self all the time..:D and get people wondering where I escaped from..:D

you should've put the shutter down and blasted that guy for taking ur pic!! or pulled out ur phone and taken a pic of him and his car number plate..:D

ViceUnVersa said...

It's a bit scary. Usually there is a law that prevents this from happening. This guy sounds a serious pervert. LD is right you should made sure he knew you had noted his details. Which would deter him posting it or emailing it out on a list!
d

santhoshi said...

LD and vice -As i said the traffic pulled off and before i could react all the horns were tooting and i panicked and then had to go off. I did not even think of pulling my phone and taking a pic or noting numberplate. My mobile phone is a task to find in my handbag on usual times. I am really like upset by the whole thing.....