Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Seminars n sleeping

Had to attend a very uncomfortable seminar today. Uncomfortable in the sense there was no tables but only chairs provided. I think a table is a must for all seminars so that u can look down and pretend to take notes and sleep. I tried the other method of just staring and having that glazed look where I was in fact planning the whole year in my head. Since no one else from office came with me I was so bored even during break with no one to talk to. Suddenly saw someone smiling and the person came up and spoke to him, I had no clue that he was. God it was embarrassing then he said his name and I was like I am so sorry.. He was talking pretty well when suddenly the guy became very uncomfortable.

Since this has been a month of some weird happenings I was wondering what’s up with this guy turn around see a girl. He quickly introduces her and then conversation is like not going anywhere. Hemm well to keep myself entertained decided then and there that those two were an item. Said bye and wandered off to have tea. The rest of the seminar was eventful because I did not fall asleep, there was this loud snoring noise. The man next to me was fast asleep on the chair and he was so loud. I kind of kept poking him to wake him up since everyone kept turning to look at him and I was right next to him.

End of seminar he wanted to have a chat, ugh I wanted to run cause man had severe case of bad breath. I kept backing off to put a one mile radius between us but he kept coming closer. Was so excited yesterday that I can idle time today but by the end of afternoon was dying to be back at office.

No comments: