Friday, July 25, 2008

Bags N shoes

I have to say that Malaysia is so cheap for most products except clothes. They have far too many malls with so much goods, you start feeling dizzy after a big. It is so much cheaper than Singapore.

When I landed in Colombo airport was very worried with the suitcases of twelve pairs of shoes (not all mine) and seven handbags. Totally like un explainable situation. What with the shopping festival which is on for the whole of July I went a tad overboard with seeing the words “SALE” in bright red letters. It might be a disease but seeing the word sale drives me towards unexplainable purchase mode.

Shopping was not the only thing on the agenda. There are so much of things to do and frankly u need a week to look around at least part of Malaysia. They have so many theme parks, adventure stuff and loads of stuff to do with kids. So I am back in one piece with a burnt credit card and totally broke.....

No comments: