Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Deserving to be Happy!

Talking to best friend M, I came to realize that you have to believe that you really deserve to be happy. Hemm I never thought of happiness like that. It was more on the scene of why am I not happy or satisfied? But after frantic texting and calling she said one thing which stuck in my mind that you have to believe that you really deserve to be happy.

So trying to incorporate that into my little world has been difficult. But as changes take its own pace of time. Thinking that you deserve something makes you work towards that goal.

So heres to more happy moments (with the added bits of heart aches and sorrows).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched this program recently on TV, it was abut how Tanzania's garment industry has collapsed and most factories are closed down. The biggest one to be turned into a abattoir.
This is because some of the clothes that people in the west donate to charity find their way into this country and are sold by scrupulous traders. It's a huge business.
The strange thing is that the people in Tanzania are completely HAPPY about this state of affairs.
hmmm...
d also known as me :)

santhoshi said...

i got very confused with the comment. I dont understand. But presently from this end the state of happiness bubble has burst :(. hey but thats life isnt it:)