Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Missing the Shoe Deal

In Chennai last week while window shopping, I came across this really good deal where you can buy two shoes and get the third one free. I mean is that not like the best deal and these are my favorite brand of shoes. I went a bit giddy for a moment there all these shoes beautifully displayed and I kept trying one after the other. My friend came up and joined me and inquired if I had decided if I picked a pair so I told her about the deal and said I am going to get three for the price of two. She just looked at me as if I have lost it and said hemm they are too expensive why do u want to get three shoes and also cleverly pointed out that my shoe cupboard was overflowing anyways. That sounded right at that point of moment and I left with just one pair in a bag.

Now sitting so many miles away I am totally repenting missing the shoe deal…. Feel like crying since they were really good lovely wedge heels. I mean where can u get nice wedge heels in Colombo. Well when u get it it’s so over priced. I mean if I had actually got three pairs I could have used them for a year right and never buy any more shoes for a year………. So upset. Wanted to text a friend and ask them to pick up the pairs was scared since I would have got a rude reply back ……..

1 comment:

Lady divine said...

aiyooo.....that's a good deal no!!! you should've listened to yourself... maybe next time you'll get a good offer too... let it go now..:)

I'm actually very good at convincing people too most of the time..:) and well, if you go shopping with me, you'd probably make some good choices..;) hehe