Monday, July 21, 2008

Magic touch electronically...

Who would have thought of such an innovative product. An electronic chair which gives u a shiatsu massage. Came across this thing in malaysia and tried it out. Must say it was pretty good. Maybe its been in this part of south asia for a long time but when I was travelling in Singpore a year back never saw this chair. Its really good, so next time anyones heading out to malaysia do try this chair thingy.

Another must try is the fish spa, although i was a bit scared to try it out but now regret i did not. Its this big tank of water filled with tiny fish and you put your feet into it they are suppose to eat away the dead skin. Its not painful cause i watched loads of people trying it out. I was feeling a bit worried about putting my feet in and feeding the fishys my dead skin. thought it was /kind of not right for some reason but have read its really good.

2 comments:

Lady divine said...

for some reason it sounds very relaxing and nice..
But I don't think I would want to see fish eat away my dead skin either!!!
argh!!

GATZonline said...

ah, it seems to be a interesting thing (fish spa). But it won't be very comfortable at first time. Im having similar experiences of fish eating your skin. Not in spa but when bathing in rivers, tanks etc. Its kind a irritating but should be great once u use to it.