Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One of those days

I have been having a long three days since Monday afternoon. Product defect, labor shortage, office staff shortage, meeting deadlines. I have this management crisis all rolled into one and unable to meet it all. Have been going home late coming early and still not reaching a proper solution. So much pending work left. Feel like going to end up lost in a mound of papers….. Have to get home and do homework with the kids and teach the four year old the difference between b and d.

Friend of mine called up and said she gets this Christmassy feeling and whether I feel it. Am I missing out on something here? Why am I not getting into Christmas, holiday coming up, sale time mood.

Only thing to look forward is Ugly Betty tonight.

5 comments:

Azrael said...

I know that feeling...Last week was a crappy week for me

Well its starting. I've seen some shops already putting Christmas decorations...More time to sell useless things to you m'dear!!!

Oh btw happy Diwali...I was dead last week so had no idea what was going on in the real world...:D

Parthi said...

belated diwali wishes! and thanks for your wishes!

santhoshi said...

Azrael-thanks for the wishes, good to see you are awake again :)

Parthi- thanks for the wishes

Buddhika Sandlin said...

Yeah ... the Christmasy feel this year is pretty low. I don't even feel like shopping. Now what's up with that?

santhoshi said...

Buddhika- i think we will all feel like christmas is here once the decor and lights are put up :)