Thursday, November 15, 2007

Positive Improvements!

When I see people who read self help books, I used to joke and make fun as if I know it all. Recently, I took to reading Robin Sharma’s books and I am telling you they really make an impact on you. Feel bad about laughing it off before. So thought I have to start using some of the many advices. I am yet to get up early morning and do all the stuff robin has been saying. It does make a lot of sense and I see things in a different angle but it’s all momentary and I seem to forget it after I have slept.

This is just like when I started the yoga class a couple of months back. Thought it would be stress free and easy, but I could not concentrate. The instructor would keep telling “please concentrate here”. My mind would be happily away thinking of pending emails, grocery list, shopping list and what not. Everything except yoga. With all this going on I had to drop the class since I was the disturbance in the class with the instructor trying to catch my attention all the time.

After all this thought I would stick positive notes about how to be stress free on my mirror and office wall and read it everyday. But that’s left for another day. I have only three of Robins books but thought I will buy the whole collection……… I might become a self help guru just by reading all this.

No comments: