Friday, November 23, 2007

Stopping At Paradise!

Strangely have not visited Odel recently. I think after Deepavali saga where the driver inquired whether we are dropping of sweets for odel I have not been there. Have been reading so much and hearing so much about the Christmas décor. Also noticed Harpo’s pizza van going out of Odel when I was passing by, which means they have opened a pizza place in the front entrance. This weekend its operation Odel (have to make time to reach paradise)

Thank god the weekend is long and I don’t need to work tomorrow. Just trying to remember when was the last time I stayed home on a Saturday. Oh damn I cant remember its been that long that a Saturday has been spent in relaxation.

Walked into work this morning and accountant rushes in to ask how her hair looked. God it was one shade gone wrong. I had to lie and say she looked nice (very Ronaldo the Clown Orange) . Maybe I should have been frank and told her the truth but then did not have the heart or courage to do it. Since I am planning to get highlights done and if it is a disaster would rather not know………

No comments: